- Asia’s largest hydraulic research lab
- Replicast®, a precision foundry process that enables an improved product finish and reduces the overall costs
- Only Indian pump manufacturer to receive the prestigious ESCO certification, a mark of our superior design and retrofitting capabilities
- State-of-the-art CNC machine shop, including Asia’s largest vertical turret lathe machine
- Expertise in Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis with professional R&D team
- OEM/improved quality, Kirloskar warranty, Kirloskar expertise to increase MTBF of the equipment with attractive & competitive price for their imported pumps
Write To Us Today For Enquiry.
KBL’s dedicated and extensive service network of over 82 authorised services and spare dealers and more than 79 authorised service centres across the country is well-equipped to meet any service need for all Kirloskar pump sets.
For any service related request, queries or complaints, please call us on our Toll Free No.: 1800-123-4443
- Installation & Commissioning Supervision
- Annual Maintenance Contracts
- Replacement / refurbishment
- Reverse engineering
- Training – In house , On site , Customised
KBL is one of the only few leading pump manufacturers in India having an ESCO certification. Our specialisation lies in detailed quality pump auditing by experienced and certified energy auditors with an overall experience of auditing over 1,200 pumps and up to 5 MW capacity pumps.
Talk to our experts about the Energy audit process at your campus. Write to us today.
Click Here to download
KBL houses Asia’s largest hydraulic research centre at Kirloskarvadi wherein any pump up to the largest size can be run and tested at its design speed. The centre has a testing facility of up to 4,000 kW 11kV and discharge up to 50,000 m3/hr.
These pump test facilities ensure that pump performance meets specification before installation, irrespective of the size or type of the KBL pump. They also provide a rigorous testing ground for new pump design, development and improvement of existing pumps.
Broadly, all types of routine and type tests are conducted on all pumps manufactured at KBL, Kirloskarvadi to prove their hydraulic and mechanical performance for satisfactory operations prior to dispatch, conforming to HIS, BS, DIN, JIS and other international standards.