KBL engineers have developed a pump wonder in the form of PICO, which can be operated in reverse as a turbine for generating electricity. PICO, like PAT, is designed for meeting energy requirements in industries. The cost-efficient pump set thus ensures better Return on Investment (RoI).
KBL duly understands the growing energy requirements in the industrial sector and, hence, came up with energy solutions like PAT and PICO. The power generation capacity of both PAT and PICO is different. PICO is generally used for meeting smaller energy requirements while PAT can be used for meeting comparatively higher energy requirements.
- Village schemes, mainly for household lighting
- Electricity in remote farms
- High rise buildings
- Battery charging and other intermittent load applications
- Small grid connected power plants
- Available with a wide range of heads and flows
- Available in large number of standard sizes
- Low cost
- Easy availability of spare parts
- Easy installation
- Short delivery time